Les concerts du festival des Heures Vagabondes 2019 dans le Grand Poitiers
Five concerts will take place in Grand Poitiers!
For the 16th edition of Les Heures Vagabondes from July 5 to August 09, 2019 , Grand Poitiers will be honored with the concerts of:
- Barcella in Vouneuil-sous-Biard on July 10th
- Eagle Eye Cherry at Saint-Julien l'Ars on July 13th
- Jérémy Frérot in Chauvigny on July 17th
- Stuck in the sound at Saint-Georges-lès-Baillargeaux on July 26th
- a local scene with Jekyll Wood and Colors in the Street in Sèvres-Anxaumont on July 27th
All these concerts will take place at 21h .
Since 2004, nearly 190 bands and artists have performed on the stages of Les Heures Vagabondes.
This year again, no less than 13 free concertsanimate the rural communes of Grand Poitiers and all of Vienne. The opportunity also to discover the beautiful villages and communes of the department!
To learn more about the Vagabond Hours festival, click here